WHAT IS CLIENTFINDER ALL ABOUT?
ClientFinder is a system that gets what service you render. the app (CLIF for short) was developed by Salami Ajibola, a programmer with 7 years of programming experience. and Adetiloye Adekunle a project database administrator, both based in Ibadan, Oyo State Nigeria. It also gets what service you need at a particular time. With these data, you become accessible to whoever needs the services you can provide. It also creates a community chat forum page if not existing, for you to ask directly whatever information you need to get in real-time. Clif was launched on May 8, 2017, and got over 1,500 users across Nigeria, South Africa, Cameroon, Germany, and Dubai.
The concept of CLIF is as a result of the prevailing challenges in the SME sector of an economy. Challenges such as business and service awareness to potential clients, inaccessible community information, and the problem of getting certain kind of service in a particular location, has been a major setback for SMEs growth.
WHY SHOULD I BE ON CLIENTFINDER
- If you wish to ensure the mobility of whatever product who have to sell and to raise awareness about the services you can render
- If you wish to be part of a service that links your product or service with people who need it
- If you want a platform where you as a business owner or as a service provider can showcase what you do sell or do to locations that range from general to specific.
- If you wish to be part of a GPS-based community page where community members can share information in real-time.
- You need someone to do something for you in a place where you are not familiar with and you are looking for the nearest person that can provide that service without stress or hassle
- You are guaranteed competent product sellers and service providers because products and services are showcased with the use of Client Likes and Dislikes after being served.
- You get to make Calls and Text messages directly to your preferred service provider, without any no middlemen demand money or any form of gratification from you. CLIF will not charge you a Kobo or interfere in your transaction in any way whatsoever
- You can see service providers and sellers of products from any part of the world.
- CLIF will reduce the cost of awareness and marketing for your business especially if you are an SME.
WHO CAN REGISTER ON CLIENTFINDER AND WHAT SERVICES CAN YOU RENDER THERE
Whether you are a Low-Class Service Provider say a street hawker, or you have a street store or shop, even if you are a commercial motorcycle rider (Okada) cab driver (Taxi), or you provide Medium class Service Providers say you run a laundry service or you are any kind of professional, technician or artisan. You can find your clients on the client finder app. Companies which render High-Class services like corporate organizations, industries, registered companies, as well as government agencies, financial and even educational institutions can reach their clients on Client Finder. There are scores of services that you can conceivably render or need on CLIF and more are being added every day.
SO WHAT IF I CAN RENDER A SERVICE (OR I KNOW SOMEONE WHO CAN) BUT DON’T HAVE A SMART PHONE
If there are competent service providers who do not have or know how to use smartphones, they are going to be excluded from the CLIF app. There is a feature in the app called Phone Contacts Synchronisation. If there are service providers who do not have smart phones, but they have friends, families and customers who are on CLIF, the synchronisation page gives users an opportunity to assist such service provider register maximum of two (2) services they are known for. With this they become visible to their potential clients and can contact either with a phone call or SMS via the app.
IS THAT ALL CLIENTFINDER CAN DO FOR ME?
No, CLIF is not just a client and product/service connect platform. It is also a networking platform, where you can make friends and meet new people. If for instance you are new at a place, and you need someone to hang out with/show you around, you can find the interesting people on CLIF. If you want gist on the interesting stuff going down in your location or maybe you want to mobilize people in your location to participate in your event or a cause, you can get on CLIF and shout out about it.
Follow the official CLIF Page or LinkedIn, you can also follow CLIF on Twitter, send them a mail at email@example.com or call 2348063517748 or go to CLIF’S site www.mythoughtivity.com.clif site.com